Tuesday, May 23, 2006

YEAR 2005

Note: This was supposed to be posted way long ago (about 5+ months ago), lots had happened since then but anyway…

Curtain of 2005 fall down, the dawn of 2006 shine on…

2005 in memoirs


January – End of Sem 1 xam (I pass inspite of fooling ‘round during da whole sem 1 and study wik but then again, u dun need much brain to pass sem 1 according to Timothy Song à yeah, rite!)
February – Independent trip to Langkawi in the name of elective…ahaks…
March – Start of da honeymooned Sem 2, new haircut, new hair colour, same old me =)
April – Just another month in a year
May – Reached my adult age, now I’m free to do as I please anywhere in da world…not!
June – Eventful 9701 Semesdian reunion
July – 1st KKB posting (live delivery on air!)
August – Horrifying Sem 3 starts, yikes!
September – 1st year IkhwanIlah anniversary
October – 1st time modelling (muahaha), 1st pair of Levi’s
November – Break up wit Ikhwan, 1st MVA (thank God nothing serious!)
December – Struggling wit my End of Sem 3 xam coming in January. Nice way to end a year, huh?

No comments: